Fidelity has over 170+ Investor Centers across the country and continues to open multiple new branch offices each year. Our Investor Centers represent the face of Fidelity to our customers. Fidelity's Investor Centers offer a full range of products and services to individual mutual fund and brokerage customers, including personal needs-based investment guidance, wealth management, retirement planning, income strategies, and college planning services.
Our branch opportunities range from managing high net worth accounts, providing financial planning and guidance, to offering service and operational expertise.
Your responsibilities may include any of the following areas:
- Manage high net worth client accounts and account teams, to retain and increase total assets, revenues, and profitability
- Provide consultative investment and financial planning guidance, and cross-sell Fidelity products and services
- Drive customer satisfaction to high levels
- Act as a liaison between the customers and Fidelity to resolve service issues and build credibility and rapport with clients.
- Service and/or sales experience in financial services industry
- In-depth understanding of financial markets, experience with trust, estate planning, tax planning, insurance, and financial planning
- Securities licenses required prior to hire (or to be obtained within three months of hire): Series 7 & 63; 66 (63/65) and Insurance License.
Positions related to Branch Offices include
- Assistant Branch Manager/Branch Manager: This role leads the branch to acquire and drive business opportunities in the local market by building a strong sales and service team that can drive revenue opportunities while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. The Branch Manager will develop local marketing efforts and implement national initiatives to grow business through in-branch customer contact, seminars, lead utilization, and local marketing. This role also manages all operational activities, including supervision of local risk and compliance issues. Learn more about this position from Doug, a Branch Manager at Fidelity Investments.
- Branch Service Manager: This position is responsible for all operational activities of the branch, including, but not limited to: driving scale and profitability through operational efficiencies, management of branch infrastructure, and organizing and leading branch processing efforts. The Branch Service Manager also identifies strategic opportunities for the branch and participates in projects beyond the local market, acting as a leader within their peer group and within the Market/Division.
- Private Client VP/Senior Account Executive: The Private Client VP/Senior Account Executive has responsibility for the management, retention and development of his/her assigned client households. Each Account Executive will manage a book of approximately 400-500 client accounts, who hold Fidelity Retail assets of $1mm+. The Senior Account Executive is the lead for the client management team and insures the development and retention of these clients' accounts. The Senior Account Executive works collaboratively with multiple business specialists to effectively create the best possible customer experience and meet the clients' broad range of investment needs
- Relationship Manager:The Relationship Manager works with customers who are assigned to a designated Private Client VP/Senior Account Executive. These clients have at least $1 million in assets with Fidelity. The role of the Relationship Manager is to provide customer service and operational support to the Senior Account Executive.
- Account Executive: Account Executives are responsible and accountable for building productive relationships with Fidelity's mass affluent clients - defined as clients with greater than $250K in investable assets with Fidelity's Personal and Workplace Investing business unit. In building their "books," our representatives will be working with past clients and with incoming leads to establish these long-standing relationships. It is expected that they will serve between 400 and 500 clients when they reach full capacity. Their primary role will be to serve our clients by offering them a single point of contact for all of their investment, planning, and guidance needs. This includes working directly with clients on their retirement, non-retirement, brokerage and cash management accounts. Learn more about this position from Aaron, an Account Executive at Fidelity Investments.
- Investments Representative: The Investments Representative deals one-on-one with customers on a broad range of investment issues. The Investments Representative is supported by our innovative technology, a wide variety of investment products, and a dedicated management team. This position also participates in branch seminars and sales campaigns, works with reactive and proactive sales contacts, and partners with Financial Planning Consultants on client/prospect business opportunities.
- Financial Representative: This position acts as a liaison between the customer and Fidelity to resolve service issues. Financial Representatives help drive customer experience to high levels, work with the brokerage and shareholder systems, and work with other departments within Fidelity. Through face-to-face contact and proactive outbound calling, Financial Representatives introduce potential clients to the full array of Fidelity products.