As one of the largest providers of individual and company-sponsored retirement plans in the country, Fidelity is committed to providing people with the tools they need to save for the future.
Our Retirement Program is designed to help you achieve financial security for your retirement. The Retirement Program includes the Profit Sharing Plan and the Retiree Health Reimbursement Plan*.
The Profit Sharing Plan provides employees with a meaningful way to save for retirement by offering the following:
- 401(k) contributions
- Defer from 3% - 50% of your eligible compensation on a pre-tax and/or Roth after-tax basis (subject to certain IRS limits)
- Company-matching contributions
- Fidelity makes a dollar-for-dollar Company-matching contribution up to the first 7% of your eligible compensation**
- Catch-up contributions
- If you are 50 years of age or older, you can make additional annual contributions on a pre-tax and/or Roth after-tax basis(subject to certain IRS limits)
- Profit Sharing contributions*
- Fidelity may contribute up to 10% of your eligible compensation in the form of a Profit Sharing contribution each year**
The Retiree Health Reimbursement Plan is designed to provide eligible employees a meaningful way to help pay for eligible medical expenses in retirement. Eligible employees may receive an annual credit** that can accumulate over time and be used to pay for eligible medical expenses incurred in retirement.*
*Albuquerque-based regular employees, excluding individuals employed in a retail branch location, are not eligible to receive the Profit Sharing contribution or Retiree Health Reimbursement Plan credits.
**Subject to your meeting initial and ongoing eligibility requirements, Company discretion and the availability of sufficient Company profits and cash flow.
Please read our Disclaimer.