A Culture of Diversity and Inclusion
Fidelity Investments believes our culture of diversity and inclusion makes us more effective in serving our customers, developing our employees, and strengthening our communities. We recognize the value that employees' individual differences and perspectives contribute to the success and growth of our company. We promote an environment that embraces collaboration, innovation, and service. Harnessing the power of diversity supports our market leadership - now and into the future.
Fidelity's Four Key Pillars of Diversity
- Workforce: Diversity is a key element of our talent management strategy, valued at all levels.
- Workplace: Employees experience our workplace as open and equitable. We strive to be an “employer of choice” for individuals seeking a challenging and diverse environment.
- Marketplace: Customers experience us as a diverse organization. Our people and services reflect the needs of customers across the diverse markets we serve.
- Community: We invest our time and experience in the communities where we live.
At Fidelity we understand that embracing diverse ideas, creating diverse opportunities, and developing diverse partnerships will positively impact the communities in which we conduct business. Our supplier diversity program promotes the inclusion of diverse-owned businesses as an integral part of our supply chain and strategic sourcing initiatives.
Employee Resource Groups
Click on logos to find out more:
The primary purpose of ERGs is to enhance the understanding of diversity in the workplace, in the marketplace and in the community, and to enhance the company's environment of mutual respect.
- Engaging with diverse employee groups and strengthening their sense of inclusion and connection to the firm
- Providing increased market intelligence to the business
- Connecting with Staffing to broaden our talent pool
- Helping with onboarding and mentoring new employees
- Improving Fidelity's brand in the marketplace and community
- Providing professional development opportunities
- Supporting Talent Management