Apply For A Branch Position >>
Fidelity, the largest mutual fund company in the United States, the No. 1 provider
of workplace retirement savings plans, and a leading online brokerage firm, serves
a national audience of retail and corporate clients through our investor centers.
We have more than 170+ walk-in branches located across the country. Our investor
centers offer a full range of investor products and services to individual mutual
fund and brokerage customers. As one of three retail distribution channels within
Fidelity Personal and Workplace Investing,
our investor centers represent the face of Fidelity to our customers.
Join one of our dynamic, dedicated investor center teams now. To find a position
in an investor center near you,
search jobs. Enter the keywords "investor center" to see all open investor
center positions (scroll down to view them all). You can also search by location.
Investor Center opportunities include :
- Assistant Branch Manager/Branch Manager: This role leads the branch
to acquire and drive business opportunities in the local market by building a strong
sales and service team that can drive revenue opportunities while ensuring high
levels of customer satisfaction. The Branch Manager will develop local marketing
efforts and implement national initiatives to grow business through in-branch customer
contact, seminars, lead utilization, and local marketing. This role also manages
all operational activities, including supervision of local risk and compliance issues.
- Branch Service Manager: This position is responsible for all operational
activities of the branch, including, but not limited to: driving scale and profitability
through operational efficiencies, management of branch infrastructure, and organizing
and leading branch processing efforts. The Branch Service Manager also identifies
strategic opportunities for the branch and participates in projects beyond the local
market, acting as a leader within their peer group and within the Market/Division.
- Private Client VP/Senior Account Executive: The Private Client VP/Senior Account Executive has responsibility for the management, retention and development of his/her assigned client households. Each Account Executive will manage a book of approximately 400-500 client accounts, who hold Fidelity Retail assets of $1mm+. The Senior Account Executive is the lead for the client management team and insures the development and retention of these clients' accounts. The Senior Account Executive works collaboratively with multiple business specialists to effectively create the best possible customer experience and meet the clients' broad range of investment needs.
- Private Client Specialist: The Private Client Specialist (PCS) works with customers who are assigned to a designated Private Client VP/Senior Account Executive. These clients have at least $1 million in assets with Fidelity. The role of the Private Client Specialist (PCS) is to provide customer service and operational support to the Senior Account Executive.
- Account Executive: Account Executives are responsible and accountable for building productive relationships with Fidelity's mass affluent clients - defined as clients with greater than $250K in investable assets with Fidelity's Personal and Workplace Investing business unit. In building their "books," our representatives will be working with past clients and with incoming leads to establish these long-standing relationships. It is expected that they will serve between 400 and 500 clients when they reach full capacity. Their primary role will be to serve our clients by offering them a single point of contact for all of their investment, planning, and guidance needs. This includes working directly with clients on their retirement, non-retirement, brokerage and cash management accounts.
- Investments Representative: The Investments Representative deals
one-on-one with customers on a broad range of investment issues. The Investments
Representative is supported by our innovative technology, a wide variety of investment
products, and a dedicated management team. This position also participates in branch
seminars and sales campaigns, works with reactive and proactive sales contacts,
and partners with Financial Planning Consultants on client/prospect business opportunities.
- Financial Representative: This position acts as a liaison between
the customer and Fidelity to resolve service issues. Financial Representatives help
drive customer experience to high levels, work with the brokerage and shareholder
systems, and work with other departments within Fidelity. Through face-to-face contact
and proactive outbound calling, Financial Representatives introduce potential clients
to the full array of Fidelity products.
Find an investor center
Select A Location