Fidelity has over 180 Investor Centers across the country and continues to open
multiple new branch offices each year. Our Investor Centers represent the face of
Fidelity to our customers. Fidelity's Investor Centers offer a full range of products
and services to individual mutual fund and brokerage customers, including personal
needs-based investment guidance, wealth management, retirement planning, income
strategies, and college planning services.
Learn More About Our Branches >>
Our branch opportunities range from managing high net worth accounts, providing
financial planning and guidance, to offering service and operational expertise.
Apply For A Branch Position >>
Your responsibilities may include any of the following areas:
- Manage high net worth client accounts and account teams, to retain and increase
total assets, revenues, and profitability
- Provide consultative investment and financial planning guidance, and cross-sell
Fidelity products and services
- Drive customer satisfaction to high levels
- Act as a liaison between the customers and Fidelity to resolve service issues and
build credibility and rapport with clients.
- Service and/or sales experience in financial services industry
- In-depth understanding of financial markets, experience with trust, estate planning,
tax planning, insurance, and financial planning
- Securities licenses required prior to hire (or to be obtained within three months
of hire): Series 7 & 63; 66 (63/65) and Insurance License.
Positions related to Branch Offices include
- Assistant Branch Manager/Branch Manager: This role leads the branch
to acquire and drive business opportunities in the local market by building a strong
sales and service team that can drive revenue opportunities while ensuring high
levels of customer satisfaction. The Branch Manager will develop local marketing
efforts and implement national initiatives to grow business through in-branch customer
contact, seminars, lead utilization, and local marketing. This role also manages
all operational activities, including supervision of local risk and compliance issues.
Learn more about this position from Doug, a Branch Manager at Fidelity Investments.
- Branch Service Manager: This position is responsible for all operational
activities of the branch, including, but not limited to: driving scale and profitability
through operational efficiencies, management of branch infrastructure, and organizing
and leading branch processing efforts. The Branch Service Manager also identifies
strategic opportunities for the branch and participates in projects beyond the local
market, acting as a leader within their peer group and within the Market/Division.
- VP, Financial Consultant: VP, Financial Consultant has responsibility for the management, retention and development of his/her assigned client households. Each Financial Consultant will manage a book of approximately 400-500 client accounts, who hold Fidelity Retail assets of $1mm+. The VP, Financial Consultant is the lead for the client management team and insures the development and retention of these clients' accounts. The VP, Financial Consultant works collaboratively with multiple business specialists to effectively create the best possible customer experience and meet the clients' broad range of investment needs
- Relationship Manager:The Relationship Manager works with customers who are assigned to a designated VP, Financial Consultant. These clients have at least $1 million in assets with Fidelity. The role of the Relationship Manager is to provide customer service and operational support to the VP, Financial Consultant.
- Financial Consultant: Financial Consultants are responsible and accountable for building productive relationships with Fidelity's mass affluent clients - defined as clients with greater than $250K in investable assets with Fidelity's Personal and Workplace Investing business unit. In building their "books," our representatives will be working with past clients and with incoming leads to establish these long-standing relationships. It is expected that they will serve between 400 and 500 clients when they reach full capacity. Their primary role will be to serve our clients by offering them a single point of contact for all of their investment, planning, and guidance needs. This includes working directly with clients on their retirement, non-retirement, brokerage and cash management accounts.
Learn more about this position from Aaron, a Financial Consultant at Fidelity Investments.
- Investment Consultant : The Investment Consultant deals
one-on-one with customers on a broad range of investment issues. The Investment Consultant
is supported by our innovative technology, a wide variety of investment
products, and a dedicated management team. This position also participates in branch
seminars and sales campaigns, works with reactive and proactive sales contacts,
and partners with Financial Planning Consultants on client/prospect business opportunities.
- Financial Representative: This position acts as a liaison between
the customer and Fidelity to resolve service issues. Financial Representatives help
drive customer experience to high levels, work with the brokerage and shareholder
systems, and work with other departments within Fidelity. Through face-to-face contact
and proactive outbound calling, Financial Representatives introduce potential clients
to the full array of Fidelity products.