Finance and Accounting
Fidelity's finance and accounting professionals provide detailed financial information to the company's businesses, enabling the businesses to strategically allocate resources, measure business performance accurately, and proactively plan for the future.
Your responsibilities may include any of the following areas:
- Develop financial and investment analysis, present findings, and recommend solutions
- Design and update finance databases or management information systems
- Use data modeling to interpret financial information
- Analyze business opportunities, develop functional plans and establish/measure key business drivers and performance measures
- Develop and/or update standard accounting information
- Manage financial statement reporting of taxes on income, including preparation of financial statement footnote disclosure
- Assist in the management and coordination of federal, state, and local income tax audits
- Prepare quarterly balance sheet analyses, financial statements and filings for various business units and legal entities.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Economics. MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of accounting/financial principles
- Knowledge of database concepts and tools
- Ability to perform standard financial analyses
- Ability to apply technical accounting rules when necessary.
Positions related to Finance and Accounting include:
- Financial Analysis
- Treasury Analysis
- Tax Analysis
- Fund Accounting