“Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect.” Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments
Retirement Brokerage Service Representative
In this role, you will be a member of the Participant Services Retirement Brokerage Service team and have responsibility for delivering exceptional customer satisfaction and executing flawlessly on participants requests in both their workplace plan and their brokerage link account.
The role works as part of a National team and influences participant outcomes for a high net worth clientele. We do this through use of the consultative conversations as well as timely and accurate execution of complex trades and utilizing Fidelity's resources. Do you believe you would be an excellent fit on this team?
The Expertise You Have
- 1+ year experience in customer service environment (Preferred)
- The desire to learn and grow in the industry
- Excellent soft skills and attention to detail
- Series 7 required, Series 63 preferred
The Skills You Bring
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly while doing exceptional work
- Strong time management, problem resolution and organizational skills
- You educate customers about the benefits of their Self-Directed Brokerage accounts, while encouraging long-term planning conversations through our partnership with the Planning and Advice teams at Fidelity.
- Ability to establish relationships with business partners to resolve end-to-end process issues and champion improvements to the customer experience
The Value You Deliver
- We build and maintain collaborative relationships with the internal direct leadership team and business partners at the local and national level to proactively identify, communicate, and resolve situations that impact the service delivery to customers. You will learn the Personal Investing side of the business to further expand participants relationship with Fidelity.
- The team enriches and makes valuable contributions to the Fidelity Associate base by building an efficient workspace that is quality focused.
- We are looking for forward-thinking individuals that enjoy a dynamic environment. Performing in a team setting and being able to communicate effectively need to be key traits one should have in order to be a success.
COVID work policy
Safety is our top priority, so this role will be fully remote for the short term. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will move to our dynamic working approach. You'll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic working – post pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Learn More: Dynamic Working
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation please contact the following:
For roles based in the US: Contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to email@example.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2
For roles based in Ireland: Contact AccommodationsIreland@fmr.com
For roles based in Germany: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Series 07 – FINRA, Series 63 – FINRA
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you’ve always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.