As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for crafting and implementing marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and raise awareness of Fidelity ESG Pro. Fidelity ESG Pro is a new software solution that helps financial advisors launch and grow their sustainable investing practice. ESG Pro launched in January 2021 and is now available to RIAs in the United States. Visit esgpro.fidelity.com for more information.
The ESG Pro team is an independent startup within Fidelity Labs. This small team owns the entire ESG Pro platform including sales, marketing, product, design, investment research, and software engineering. We believe in design thinking, lean startup and the principles of agile.
The Expertise You Have
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in communications or marketing, advanced degree a plus or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working in B2B marketing communications/program management capacity
- Financial services and/or working on a startup experience a plus
- Expertise in all aspects of marketing communications development
- Knowledge of Pardot a plus
The Skills You Bring
- Proven experience managing complex, multidimensional communication projects from planning through execution, including crafting effective messaging and copy
- A strong understanding of user experience and website best practices
- Familiarity with segment marketing, marketing campaigns, and lead nurturing
- Familiarity with marketing analytics and Salesforce
- Ability to run multiple projects, consistently setting and meeting deadlines, prioritizing or re-prioritizing, and identifying risks and opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Action-orientation to drive agendas forward, challenge conventional thinking and provide compelling debate and dialogue to move from idea generation through approval and implementation
The Value You Deliver
- Lead and deliver on strategic demand generation campaigns and messaging initiatives targeting financial advisors/institutions
- Create engagement strategies and define content formats that align to marketing goals across the funnel stages
- Define and deliver campaign metric reporting
- Maintain an open and collaborative attitude while driving a test and learn approach
- Deliver compelling, accurate and compliant content across appropriate communication mediums
- Assess and manage strategic marketing partnerships and vendors
- Support acquisition and retention strategies
We are Fidelity Labs, Fidelity Investments’ in-house fintech incubator with a mission to build new businesses and drive growth for Fidelity. We seek to shape the future of our industry by building new products and services to improve the lives of the diverse set of customers, businesses and financial institutions we serve.
Fidelity Labs is a dynamic workplace that combines the best parts of startup life—building from scratch, adapting quickly, and moon-shot ambition—with the scale and stability of an industry leader. We provide a safe space for startup teams to explore new business ideas, quickly test them with customers, and scale the most promising concepts within an existing business unit, or as a new venture. Learn more at labs.fidelity.com.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.