This team builds, maintains, and manages technology framework for the Fidelity Capital Markets organization. You will help the team support production, and modernize effort for FCCS applications. You will have the opportunity to contribute and own brand-new features and capabilities within the technology framework. We are looking for individuals that are proactive, not afraid to take ownership, and are eager to work in an agile, collaborative and a fast-paced environment.
As part of the Equity Trading Technology team, you will be the part of the team that manages and maintains the technology framework that supports Fidelity’s Capital Markets and their partners’ business units.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven proficiency in skills and responsibilities of relevant job family
The Skills You Bring
- A Java developer with strong software development skills with exposure to WebServices, AWS
- Hands-on experience in developing applications
- Proven experience working within both LINUX and Windows environment.
- Experience with continuous integration, static code analysis and test driven development
- Teammate, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn every day.
- Other preferred experience with GIT, Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy, JIRA
The Value You Deliver
- Assist in coordinating multiple development work streams through integration
- Assist in identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of problems within the production and nonproduction environment and perform troubleshooting.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing whenever called upon
- Give to continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Understand the leadership vision and execute on that vision.
- Help strengthen further the culture of innovation by setting examples.
- Find creative ways to get things done, and do them right.
- Cultivate a culture of best in class software engineering practices.
- Exercise a passion for keeping your knowledge up-to-date with the latest and greatest.
- Help maintain the high level of integrity in the team.
- Take ownership and accountability for determining what needs to be done.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.