In the Financial Representative role, you will make a key impact on the branch culture by partnering with associates to help clients reach their goals.
From the moment clients arrive at the Investor Center, you will own providing Fidelity’s best-in-class experience for them throughout their visit inspiring client dedication and engagement in order to develop long-lasting positive relationships with Fidelity.
We will help you obtain your FINRA series 7 and series 63 licenses allowing you to provide fundamental financial guidance.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- A college degree is encouraged yet not required
- We feel customer service, sales, phone or financial services experience will prepare you for this role
- Banking, insurance, or financial experience is an excellent addition to your experience
- Your passion for delivering a world-class customer experience and desire to be an excellent ambassador to Fidelity’s clients
- Superb interpersonal, customer interaction and communication skills
- We'll support you while you learn the FINRA licensing material and work to obtain your Series 7 & 63 licenses during your first six months
The Purpose of Your Role
It is our mission for the Financial Representative to have rewarding interactions with clients beginning with their arrival to the Investor Center. As a multi-talented expert for compliance and all front lobby interactions, you will partner and contribute to branch success by providing a warm and welcoming environment upon client arrivals, helping them with service interactions and identifying planning and advice opportunities through those interactions. Setting the tone so that visiting customers feel that the Investor Center is accessible, has warmth, and is a place that they can ask questions is paramount to contributing to client success.
The Skills You Bring
- Superb interpersonal skills and passion to engage with customers
- An aptitude for sales to dedicatedly identify leads
- Remarkable attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Computer literacy and experience working with multiple applications at once
- Your organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Adept at assessing client needs through both verbal and non-verbal communication
- Ability to run and upkeep the lobby / lounge of Fidelity’s fast paced Investor Center
- Inventory management experience to ensure all client collateral and office supplies are in stock
- Aspiration to partner with Fidelity’s clients to build long-lasting relationship and financial plans.
The Value You Deliver
- A vital member of the team, you are offering support to Fidelity’s most wealthy and valuable clients daily
- By identifying leads and making effective introductions, you are directly impacting the success of the branch
- Your efforts will be valued by clients and you will find working with those clients a rewarding experience
- As a technology champion for the branch, you will be an early adopter of technology and share what you have learned with the team
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity remains committed to delivering the best customer experience in the financial services industry. We help millions of people save and invest through personal investment accounts and workplace savings plans. Our associates build long-term relationships with our customers, helping them navigate our full range of investor products and services, including one-on-one investment guidance, wealth management, retirement planning, income strategies, and college planning services, as well as integrated employee benefits solutions.
Series 07 – FINRA, Series 63 – FINRA, Series 65 – FINRA, Series 66 – FINRA
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you’ve always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.