Fidelity is well known for its outstanding investment management and benefits outsourcing services. We also offer extensive benefits consulting services consisting of design, financing, delivery and communication of all employee benefit programs at the same high level of quality and expertise that you expect from Fidelity. We are reinventing the consulting experience for our clients through our dedication to responsiveness, expertise and accuracy.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Business or another quantitatively rigorous subject preferred
- 0-3 years of experience in 401(k), 403(b) industry or benefits consulting
- Interest in pursuing QKA or QKC (a plus)
The Skills You Bring
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with spreadsheet and database programs
- Ability to learn quickly and develop complex spreadsheets to perform quantitative analysis
- Aptitude to balance and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Interest in learning legislative and regulatory requirements (ERISA/IRS/DOL) for qualified and non-qualified defined contribution plan programs
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to build relationships at multiple organizational levels and work (as needed) with individuals in cross-office locations
The Value You Deliver
As an associate with Fidelity Workplace Consulting, you will be part of a team responsible for:
- Providing advice to Chief Financial Officers and Human Resource Directors and/or Officers of mid to large size companies regarding their retirement and other benefit programs,
- Managing projects including defined contribution calculation, enhanced plan administration support, mergers & acquisitions, compliance, plan amendments and plan designs,
- Preparing and delivering reports and client presentations, and
- Creating project plans and setting internal and client team expectations.
The Fidelity Workplace Consulting Group is composed of over 400 professionals who advise clients on the management of their domestic and global benefits. We are a fast-growing business within Fidelity, providing a broad range of services that touch on every area of benefits design, strategy, funding, communication and delivery. Most of our team comes from other leading consulting firms. While we focus on working with the Fortune 1000, we also work with Fidelity clients of all sizes. For more information about Fidelity Workplace Consulting please visit this link: https://www.fidelityworkplace.com/s/workplaceconsulting
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:
$50,000 – $85,000
This position is eligible for incentive compensation or an annual bonus opportunity.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
As a result of COVID-19, many of our associates are continuing to work remotely. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “Dynamic Working.”
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.