Are you analytical, strategic, collaborative and can balance multiple projects with attention to details and deadlines? Are you passionate about digital strategy and building digital experiences that surprise and delight? Are you able to prioritize across multiple lines of business and business partners? Are you passionate about analyzing data to unlock customer insights? Can you look at the big picture and also to get in the weeds to get things done? If so, look no further!
You will be responsible for strategy development and execution, for optimization and creation of digital experiences on Fidelity.com. The role requires you to work collaboratively with business partners across multiple lines of business in support of our customer and organizational marketing goals and KPIs.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- BA/BS degree is required
- 7+ years’ related digital work experience demonstrating increasing levels of responsibilities (for a large and/or regulated company is highly preferred)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities, ability to meet deadlines and consistently deliver business results
- Strong project management experience and problem-solving skills in a marketing/advertising organization
- Experience in applying Agile principles and methods to marketing execution. Use of tools like JIRA to track and prioritize work a plus
- Strong background in marketing UX and content development for websites and mobile
- Proven experience at end-to-end campaign, program, and digital experience planning
- Proficiency in digital experimentation and learning agenda development
- Ability to translate digital strategy plans to digestible and impactful content for extended business audiences
- Ability to use data to inform planning and make decisions
- Passion for putting the customer first and embracing emerging technology and marketing strategy
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and collaborative
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude and a ‘growth mindset’
- Experience with regulatory communications in financial services industry a plus; Solid understanding of investment products and services a plus
The Director role will be a key member of a cross-functional 1-1 Channel Marketing team which is part of the broader Personal Investing (PI) Marketing Channels organization. This team is responsible for the strategy and execution of digital experiences on Fidelity.com. This team works with many different teams throughout the organization, including but not limited to: product owners, account/creative agency, media, technology, measurement and analytics, legal, compliance.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
As a result of COVID-19, many of our associates are continuing to work remotely. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “Dynamic Working.”
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.