Client Experience (CE) is an independent division under Fidelity Institutional (FI). CE drives the service strategy for FI's client-facing businesses that serve the Fidelity Clearing & Custody (FCCS) market, which include banks and broker dealers on the National Financial (NF) platform and registered investment advisors (RIA), professional asset managers, strategic acquirers, and retirement advisors and administrators on the Institutional Wealth Services (IWS) platform. CE also provides service support for single family, multifamily and wealthy family segments of Fidelity's Family Office (FFOS) business.
The Purpose of Your Role
We provide outstanding customer service to clients through innovation, dedication and commitment to quality! The Client Training Specialist is a high profile position responsible for delivering product, operational services, and technical training, and consultative services to Registered Investment Advisors in person or via the web. As part of this role, we assist in the development of training materials and documentation because they are considered a subject matter expert on the products and services the company offers.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- 7+ years of work experience in either a financial services or brokerage company
- Undergraduate degree required
- Travel required – approximately 25% (Pre/Post COVID)
The Skills You Bring
- Prior training experience is preferred
- Series 7 and 63 licenses required
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills are essential
- Outstanding communication skills, organization, accuracy, and detail orientation.
- Proficiency with MS Office; specifically PowerPoint and Word
- Superior knowledge of Fidelity brokerage policy and procedures; knowledge of FCCS products and services preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
The Value You Deliver
Training Delivery – Deliver web-based, telephone-based, video-based, and/or on-site training, standard methodologies and feedback to Registered Investment Advisors on products, services, and policies and procedures to drive operational efficiencies.
Project Management – Leads individual assignments and updates resourcing tool to allow for capacity planning and to provide status on client training
Business Knowledge – Demonstrates ability to navigate the Custody organization through developing a network of contacts that help yield targeted results and understanding how own day-to-day work contributes to and aligns with company strategies and plans.
Relationship Management – Demonstrates integrity & flexibility and understands roles, boundaries & mutual expectations, while establishing rapport when working with RIA Clients, Bank Trust, and Retirement Advisors and Record Keepers
Interpersonal: Communication, Collaboration, and Leadership –
- Communicates clearly and appropriately with peers and business partners by articulating personal views and ideas while adjusting communication style to meet a variety of personality styles.
- Cultivates relationships in and out of the department to build an informal network of people who can provide information and support needed to complete project tasks and demonstrates a dedication to team goals
- Supports business decisions, raises issues when quality standards do not agree with business goals and knows when to follow and when to lead in making business decisions
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
As a result of COVID-19, many of our associates are continuing to work remotely. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “Dynamic Working.”
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.